Non-fiction stories for curious kids
Bats aren’t one trick ponies. Like you, bees are attracted to sweeter, more sugary food.
Recent new things:
- No matter how personal, useful or exciting a gift may be, it can surely be made even better with the right wrapping to cover it all up.
- My kids and I were recently staring at a traffic light, although apparently we weren’t really seeing the same thing.
- It would obviously be absurd to suggest that NASA planned the Mercury space program on H.A. and Margret Rey’s children’s book, Curious George Gets a Medal.
- Moons can be inert pieces of rock, hunks of ice or volcanically active.
- Being sick is bad enough, but the social stigma that goes along with looking like a runny-nosed zombie certainly doesn’t help things.